Is Actitech Ltd linked to a fitness app?

Lauraleibe
New Community Member

Does anyone know who Actitech are and why they took unauthorised money from my Paypal? Is it possibly a yoga/fitness app I purchased for half the amount (to trial it)and now they are just taking money automatically?!

Login to Me Too
560 REPLIES 560

You will have to go on-line at "app.muscle-booster.io".  Open an account using the email you provided when you got the cell phone app.

They have a refund policy.  You will need to read it and see if it applies to your case.  The also have a contact email shown on their web site.

I was able to cancel my subscription, but I'm not going to fight for a refund.

Login to Me Too

xphillips
Contributor
Contributor
It's from an app called Yoga-Go. Go into the app to cancel subscription.
Login to Me Too

Sueymac1
New Community Member
Me too what to do now?
Login to Me Too

Gvillegas_71
New Community Member
I vent charge for $30.99 every single month for something the I don’t now or want by actitech limetedias pay pal and I will appreciate if they cancelled please
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gvillegas_71 

Check if you had a subscription set up and cancel it?
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Maggs55
Contributor
Contributor
They are a fitness group. I tried to get a refund as soon as it showed up in my bank account. I was off the opinion that it was a trial and they would contact me to see if I wanted to do a full subscription. That never happened. They wouldn't give me a refund but said they had cancelled it and, get this, the have me 12 months free access to the app. How interesting.
Login to Me Too

Christina651
New Community Member

I would like to cancel this subscription as I do not remember ever signing up for any fitness app.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Christina651 

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MareeKT
New Community Member
I have been charged on 7 Feb 2024 US$79.20 and 11 Feb 2024 US$53.19 by this company. I do not know who they are and do not wish to be charged by them. I want my money back
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MareeKT 

A lot of times what happens is people accept a free trial for a product and forget to cancel. As a buyer you must agree to a billing agreement/subscription before a merchant can take a payment from your PayPal account.

If you don't notice during checkout OR don't cancel then it auto renews. Be careful what you are accepting.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.