Is Actitech Ltd linked to a fitness app?

Lauraleibe
New Community Member

Does anyone know who Actitech are and why they took unauthorised money from my Paypal? Is it possibly a yoga/fitness app I purchased for half the amount (to trial it)and now they are just taking money automatically?!

Login to Me Too
542 REPLIES 542

Bluegal2007
New Community Member
I had to go to the help section and then customer service. There was no canned answer for the question of stopping recurring payments so I chatted with the bot, and they eventually were able (so they said) stop the recurring payments
Login to Me Too

cacs1
New Community Member

Cancel automatic payments settings, payments and manage automatic payments.  Select each vendor on left and cancel payments.

Login to Me Too

Fifilong
Contributor
Contributor
Me too , how do I stop it ?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fifilong 

Try reading the post above yours may help?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pamjbrooks
Contributor
Contributor
Process to stop payment s
Login to Me Too

cmeyer111
New Community Member
I’m not sure what company this is and have been charged by them something like 30.00 dollars
Login to Me Too

JLPowers1102
Contributor
Contributor

Same here! I just happened to check my paypal activity and had 29.99 paid in early June. I am not sure what this is for

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JLPowers1102 

@cmeyer111 

Google the company and it will tell you what it was for. They come under other names as well.

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JLPowers1102
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you! I figured it out after posting this-- it turns out it's an exercise app I signed up for. I was able to cancel the recurring payment and cancel the subscription. 

Login to Me Too

K_matic810
Contributor
Contributor
Which app was it? I’m trying to figure out my own charges from them. $29.99 in June, $44.76 in August and last week.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.