Is Actitech Ltd linked to a fitness app?

Lauraleibe
New Community Member

Does anyone know who Actitech are and why they took unauthorised money from my Paypal? Is it possibly a yoga/fitness app I purchased for half the amount (to trial it)and now they are just taking money automatically?!

Login to Me Too
556 REPLIES 556

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Halfpints1 

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Halfpints1
Contributor
Contributor
Are you saying open the PayPal app? Because I’ve done that but I don’t see the “third option” You’re talking about
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Halfpints1 

scroll down link for how to do it on the app.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cshelp/article/what-is-an-automatic-payment-and-how-do-i-update-or-cancel-...

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Daddy-2022
New Community Member
$29 monthly
Login to Me Too

danidaniel1950
New Community Member
Actitech Limited?? Charging my account 24 months at $19.99... Just caught this because payment was paid by Paypal internal MC! Noticed other community comments say this is a scam... I called the company phone number and answering service was in a foreign language. I'll ask Paypal to lock this Actitech seller out of my account. DannyD
Login to Me Too

Journey2021
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been charged by actitech limited since Feb. I never used this and never agreed to this. They are a scam company. Please credit my account. I just got charged today AGAIN!
Login to Me Too

Pattik9nurse
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. What is this company? Do I need to stop using PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Journey2021
Contributor
Contributor
They only gave me a credit for 29.84. I’ve been charged since Feb. I doubt PayPal will give me the rest of the money back. This is a scam company and they are getting by with ripping people off. Once I’m clear of debt, I’m gone from this PayPal. I cannot believe they would allow this and there’s no way to contact them to get the full refund.
Login to Me Too

Journey2021
Contributor
Contributor
It looks like a fitness company. I didn’t sign up to pay monthly
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Journey2021 

@Pattik9nurse 

A lot of times what happens is people accept a free trial for a product, and forget to cancel and it auto renews. OR during payment you have to opt OUT of it being added as a subscription. Be careful what you are accepting.

Cancel here if you are using the web and a personal account.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.