I’ve been scammed!!!!!

yaninamaggio
New Community Member
I’ve been scammed by bytedance email!!!!!! PayPal does not prevent anything or answer to my questions about it!!!!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yaninamaggio 

Hard to advise as you have given 0 information on what happened.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

yaninamaggio
New Community Member

I’ve been scammed by this email [removed] They fake the website and charged me for a coat and then suddenly charged me much more money from different countries. This is the website: https://www.rachelinteriors.com/fr-fr/boutique/vestes-manteaux-des-petits-hauts-femme-veste-maille-z...</a PayPal does not prevent anything or answer to my questions about it!!!! It is horrible not to being protect.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yaninamaggio 

Paypal covers you for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described so which dispute did you open?

Paypals buyer protection is not a 100% coverall so its up to all of us to read up on its buyer protection policy and then risk assess our purchases.

Looking at that site the first thing I do is click on contact us.........if there is just a message option with no company address or phone number then I hit the back button.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.