I’ve been scammed by this email [removed] They fake the website and charged me for a coat and then suddenly charged me much more money from different countries. This is the website: https://www.rachelinteriors.com/fr-fr/boutique/vestes-manteaux-des-petits-hauts-femme-veste-maille-z...</a PayPal does not prevent anything or answer to my questions about it!!!! It is horrible not to being protect.
Paypal covers you for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described so which dispute did you open?
Paypals buyer protection is not a 100% coverall so its up to all of us to read up on its buyer protection policy and then risk assess our purchases.
Looking at that site the first thing I do is click on contact us.........if there is just a message option with no company address or phone number then I hit the back button.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Got scammed by the f&f scam. Never received what I was told to receive in Security and Fraud
- SCAM ALERT!! Avoid any emails from non paypal source. in Security and Fraud
- Scammed, double reimbursement in Security and Fraud
- Giske Technology Network Scam in Security and Fraud
- Watch out scam using [Removed] gmail account in Security and Fraud