How can I block an account?

Nikoletann
New Community Member

Hello, I would like to block an account. I bought an ticket online, but shortly after discovert that they are scamers and could potencially withdraw more money without my permission. I tried to block them on paypal but the email doesnt show on accounts. How can I block their email? Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Narendar1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Nikoletann 

Thank you for contacting Community forum. I understand you wish to block an account whom you think they may withdraw more money from your account. I can certainly understand how disappointing this could be. Usually, you can block the contacts of your phone list. Unfortunately, there is no option to block such account on your end. Do not worry, if your account password and security questions are strong, no one can access your account or withdraw money from your account. If the charges are for subscription, you can cancel them to avoid future charge. For more details, you can login and contact us for further help. Take care! 

Narendar1

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.