Has anyone had to file a Dispute with a company called WeAreBamboo?

ShandaSunshine
Contributor
Contributor

Looking for anyone that has had to file a dispute for payments to a company called WeAreBamboo.  I purchased a trip to take in 2023 but now the company is not providing the services anymore.  They have closed shop and will not willingly give refunds.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Maajdhai
Contributor
Contributor

I, too was scammed by Bamboo, but have met resistance at every avenue i have used fo try and get my money back… credit card and PayPal say it is too late to dispute… i charged my trips back in Aug and Sept of 2021, and now the company “closes” i stead of claiming bankruptcy or going into receivership which would allow for return of payment.  I am disgusted that no one will help, but am not giving up… am going to contact everyone again and try to, at the very least, get these scammers jailed… going to my bank to see if they can help. Seems no one cares…

Login to Me Too

ShandaSunshine
Contributor
Contributor

There is a facebook page dedicated to this issue.  If you are not a part of it, I would suggest joining.  Just search for "Bamboo" and you will see the page.

Login to Me Too

chaconellen
New Community Member

Me, too.  No luck yet 

I'm on Facebook, you'll see me in the Bamboo Rip-off group

Login to Me Too

TURTLELEE
New Community Member

I received notice of WAB closure in November 2022. This is 2 years since I last paid for 2 tours with WAB and beyond the time limitations of credit card companies and PayPal.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello everyone, 

Thank you for visiting our community forum!

Sorry to hear the issue with your purchase. When you make a payment using PayPal, our Buyer Protection policy covers you in case there is a problem. If you're expecting a refund for not receiving the services, please report the payment in the resolution center.

You can learn more information about reporting a payment in our article here. You have 20 days from the date you opened the dispute to resolve it with your seller. If your seller isn't responding or you can't come to a resolution, you can escalate the dispute to a claim, PayPal will review it and decide the outcome. You can always check the status of your dispute at any time in the Resolution Center.

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.