Fraudulent seller account, PLEASE STOP IT

xlad
Contributor
Contributor

I paid a fee for a cloud service without a paypal account.

I tried to get in touch to the seller to stop the service because was not what I paid.

Seller deleted my account and STILL BILL ME AND PAYPAL GET my money FROM A CARD i can't unlink because the payment was made without an account.

PLEASE STOP THE SELLER. I can't contact directly paypal to give them the scammer address but it starts with [removed] you can find it in your system.

Also I can't contact the scammer as shown

RUI YI ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY (HK) INT’L LIMITED

Please stop billing me  YOU DON'T LET ME EVEN TO STOP THE BILLING.

IF IS WIREFRAUD AND PAYPAL IS IN USA I'LL HAVE TO WRITE TO FBI OR SOMETHING I SUPPOSE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE SCAMMED.

THANK YOU

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@xlad 

If you paid as a guest buyer without logging in to a paypal account then your best bet is to contact your card issuer to stop the payments.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

xlad
Contributor
Contributor

I will.

And also PayPal could stop the fraudulent seller (paypal removed seller account to make unaware potential victims of the seller), a seller that can't be contacted by any means, but paypal helps the fraudulent seller to make more victims.

Would be nice at least to investigate the seller.

Thank you for your reply.

Login to Me Too

obiwanceleri
Contributor
Contributor

This is not *exactly* related but I've been complaining about corporations not caring about fraudsters for a while. It's going systemic. Up here in Quebec we have a state owned electricity provider and it's not accepting forwarded fraudulent emails anymore. When you call them about a fraud they tell you to call the police. The police then gives you the runaround. So fraudsters can keep on going without EVER being disturbed. I could go on about this for hours but you get the gist. You're going to have to fight a bit. And maybe do some bad publicity (if PayPal even cares anymore). 
Here's hoping you get that seller a good kick up the back end!
Also : check out the competition. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.