My grandson does not have a Pay Pal account, but Someone is fraudulently withdrawing money from his bank account to Her Pay Pal account apparently using his Bank debit card # that she got a hold of without permission! We have Called Pay Pal customer service to try and block her and they are absolutely is no help!! since he does not have a Pay pal Account!! How does he stop this Person from doing it?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Fraud & Phishing
Thank you for posting your first question in the PayPal Help Community!
Sorry to hear about the fraudulent activity in your grandson account. I would suggest you to report these transactions with the bank. From there, the bank will communicate with us further so we can find and report the transactions for further investigation.
Thanks for the help @kernowlass
Hope this information helps,
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Paypal lost my withdraw and now its 4 months and i m still without my money. How i can get it back? in Transactions
- Fraudulent charges: Actitech company in Security and Fraud
- Withdraw to bank completed on the 8th and still no money (21/02/2024) in Transactions
- External Withdrawal PAYPAL INSTANT TRANSFER - INST XFER in Security and Fraud
- My ex set up fraudulent payments to his accounts via paypal, i need contact email for paypal? in Security and Fraud