1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @jestersapno0

Thanks for stopping by the PayPal Community, and welcome! 

Based on the screenshot you've included for us, it sounds like you may have a limitation. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. To learn how to remove a limitation, I recommend visiting our Help Center here: How do I remove a limitation from my account? Another great article that you may find useful when submitting documents in your Resolution Center is, What documents can I upload to confirm my business entity? Please note that this is a US Help Center article, but the information supplied can be applied to most everyone.

I hope this information helps you remove your limitation! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @jestersapno0

Thanks for stopping by the PayPal Community, and welcome! 

Based on the screenshot you've included for us, it sounds like you may have a limitation. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. To learn how to remove a limitation, I recommend visiting our Help Center here: How do I remove a limitation from my account? Another great article that you may find useful when submitting documents in your Resolution Center is, What documents can I upload to confirm my business entity? Please note that this is a US Help Center article, but the information supplied can be applied to most everyone.

I hope this information helps you remove your limitation! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.