Connecticut

Rashad062
Contributor
Contributor
May 19th around 8k money charged by Ticketmaster without my permission. As soon as i see it around hour I reached to paypla and email to tickmaster to inform them it is scamm and unauthorized transaction. Paypal custymer service keep saying it was happen same api address and they cant do anything. This is my business account and I never ever have any ticketmaster account or purchased anything. I am almost lost. This is my business money and now I have anything. Please help me out how can i get my money back. Basicly Paypal dont try to protect a custumer has 6 years business account. I am going to take legal action against Paypal and need your advice.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rashad062 

If you want to take legal action then your best bet is to talk to a lawyer not us.

Paypal doesn't cover you for all unauthorised transactions, if it came from your IP address then it may be an issue caused by you rather than a paypal breach? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.