New account permanently limited right after setting up
I was emailed by Paypal to set up an account to receive payment from my Shopify store.
Right after I set up the account and received the payment I was automatically permanently limited, it was a $600 CAD order my customer paid today and I haven't even finished linking my bank account yet.
There was no warning, I tried called and the customer service and they couldn't explain, tried using the resolution center and can't open any ticket, just an error message.
What can I do at this point? Does it means my business bank account can never use Paypal again?
You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- My account has been permanently Limited and I am no longer allowed to use PayPal in Security and Fraud Archives
- My account was permanently limited in Security and Fraud Archives
- Transfering PayPal Credit from limited account in Security and Fraud Archives
- account limitations. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Permanent Limitation - 180 Days ! What's next ? in Security and Fraud Archives