My paypal account is permanently close and how to withdrawal the fund after over 180 days
My PayPal account has been permanently closed, as indicated by a message from PayPal. According to the last message received, my PayPal funds are now eligible for withdrawal after a period of 180 days. However, I am currently unable to initiate any withdrawals. Despite my attempts to seek assistance through the PayPal Help Center, I have not received any support. Therefore, I have created a topic to address my problem and explore alternative means of contacting PayPal for withdrawal assistance.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- My account has been permanently Limited and I am no longer allowed to use PayPal in Security and Fraud Archives
- My account was permanently limited in Security and Fraud Archives
- Fraud case in Security and Fraud Archives
- closed account limitations in Security and Fraud Archives
- My account was restricted permanently. in Security and Fraud Archives