Class action suit against paypal

Lisha3
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone filed a class action suit against PayPal for keep their money? The customer service with PayPal is horrible, and PayPal owes me money.

Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

temp20210319a
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, that is the only you can win against PE and their ilk. They must be brought back to the idea that it was the small guy or gal (or nonbinary if that is your thing) that made them what they are and it is the same that makes them nothing.

I do not know what time zone you are in but later today I will make either a FB site or a website that will be the starting ground for any of those that want to join in on a collective to bring PE to its knees.
Login to Me Too

evo8904
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in EST, but I am always awake. I work nights at the hospital.
Login to Me Too

av8or
Contributor
Contributor
Willing to join the class action. My experience with PayPal Germany was one of two tails. First the assure you a refund is pending only to back off on the same, And revise the buyer protection policy. As item was refused
Login to Me Too

temp20210319a
Contributor
Contributor

Wow Germany in the house. Welcome. Evo and av8or, they may lock this up. In that case. Be on the lookout for a page at Facebook called the Online Payments Watchdog Committee. I will create sometime between 5 PM and 8 PM EST. Anyone that wants to help us fight these crooks is welcome.

Login to Me Too

temp20210319a
Contributor
Contributor
I will shoot for 5 pm because that would be 10 pm in Germany.
Login to Me Too

evo8904
Contributor
Contributor
Ok, sounds good. I use to live in Ansbach when I was in the military.
Login to Me Too

temp20210319a
Contributor
Contributor
Oh I am not in Germany. av8or appears to be. I am in TN.
Login to Me Too

av8or
Contributor
Contributor
For the record I'm in Czech and Austria but they PayPal is a German company that speaks only German, loos connection with the U.S. They also refused to refunde on a scammer who sent item to a different address. After involving police they backed off and reversed the payment.
Login to Me Too

evo8904
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in Hawaii until 4/4 but getting ready to file a small claims. I will probably get my brother n law to rep me
Login to Me Too

I most certainly agree where as I have not sold anything on PayPal I am not a buyer from PayPal I’ve had money sent to me small amounts through PayPal never had a problem transferring my money to my account until now. I had a large amount of money transferred to PayPal to Bank of America from my renters insurance now it’s five days later and I’m not getting any legit answers as to why I cannot transfer my money to my bank account or any of my cards.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.