Can't Report a Transaction due to 0 price product!
I have a problem with a seller. I am trying to claim a dispute through PayPal, but the seller has added a product in my order with 0,00 USD price.
Paypal don't let me deselect this product, and when I am trying to proceed the claim, don't let me proceed because of that 0,00 price product!
Does anyone had similar issue?
Disputes & Chargebacks
Thank you for visiting the PayPal Help Community!
Sorry to hear that you're not able to report a transaction in your PayPal account. I recommend you to reach out to the support team to get the transaction reported. You can find the contact options to reach the team here : How do I contact PayPal customer service?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Will PayPal Sides with Merchant Despite Overwhelming Evidence in My Favor in Security and Fraud
- Dispute for chargeback payment via paypal without account created in Transactions
- the transaction is not showing to my at the app and on PayPal website in Transactions
- Failed to link new Visa card before activation. Now activated. Why refusal to link card now? in Wallet
- How do I reopen a dispute for a full refund after it was ruled in my favor for a partial refund? in Security and Fraud