Contributor
Contributor

zeaqikstore scam scam

Login to Me Too
243 REPLIES 243

JBeard
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a "steampunk light" from these scammers. Today I received... A box of toothbrushes! Now paypal won't let me create a dispute, get your act together paypal or my next step will be the ACCC!
Login to Me Too

Misskaydubya
Contributor
Contributor

I am so angry - I ordered an ice maker in August today i got a delivery - a tape measure 

WTH am i going to do with a tape measure.

I will try and request a refund fingers crossed LOL

Login to Me Too

JBeard
Contributor
Contributor
The problem im having is that paypal seem to be immediately closing my disputes!
Login to Me Too

Golfer123
Contributor
Contributor

Try contacting paypal through the message centre so you could use the live chat. It helped for me, added all the proof and also talked about this forum post. They didn't ask anymore questions and just refunded.

Login to Me Too

Misskaydubya
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the tip - i have just sent paypayl a message via message centre - hoping  i get help 

Login to Me Too

juliet22
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an adult bathtub seen on Facebook and received a hand towel I contacted them and they want me to send back the hand towel at my cost and they will give me a refund or I can keep their towel and they will give a 40% refund I DONT THINK SO .....waiting on a reply

Login to Me Too

Annoyed_123
Contributor
Contributor

Ive come to the conclusion that the email that you are getting could be an automated response to give you the impression you are actually talking to someone judging from the syntax and completely ignoring the fact that they are the ones that have done the wrong thing.

Their logic is flawed at the least. We should be able to keep the handtowel and still get refund. They're the ones in the wrong. Its not up to us to right their well its not an accident its a deliberate scam.

Login to Me Too

Misskaydubya
Contributor
Contributor

they ask me to keep the tape measure i received and will refund me 40% or send back at my cost and then they will give me a full refund... umm sorry that is not happening.

Paypal need to close down this account.

Login to Me Too

cardpogi
Contributor
Contributor

So, I'm guessing Paypal is working in conjunction with this scammer, Hope you guys have better luck at working out your issues, with paypal, cause the only aparent reason to use paypal when purchasing only is the security that your card details will be safe and the if the vendor doesn't fullfil your agreement Paypal will broker a successful outcome. Which doesnt seem to be the case, I will attach the images about the deal.

2020-10-22 17_38_55-Window.png2020-10-22 17_39_24-Window.png2020-10-22 17_39_39-Window.png2020-10-22 17_39_53-Window.png2020-10-22 17_40_04-Window.png

Login to Me Too

GAZOFFO
Contributor
Contributor
The website disappeared after few day (August). I received a bottle instead a pair of mtb shoes but PayPal dont refund me....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.