zeaqikstore SCAM SCAM

Cuna
Contributor
Contributor

zeaqikstore scam scam

Login to Me Too
243 REPLIES 243

Ceresorous

Hi everyone. Like many others in this thread, I was also scammed by this seller. I called PayPal and eventually they agreed to refund me in full without needing to send the zero value item back.

My advice to everyone affected by this scam is to raise a dispute, be thorough and document everything in writing and also with photos. Once your dispute has been reviewed, and if you do not receive a refund, then call PayPal and explain the details. Ask PayPal to review the seller as you suspect this is a fraudulent seller.

I asked the PayPal during my phone call with them to review the seller as I believe they are committing mass fraud. PayPal agreed with this which resulted in an instant and complete refund. I was also told this seller’s account is now escalated for fraud investigation, but I strongly encourage you to call PayPal.

Login to Me Too

annette_lee
Contributor
Contributor
You are so lucky. I have spent countless hours on the phone to PayPal trying to get them to refund without sending it back. They assured me many times that I would be refunded through their third party for the return freight and they assured me that I wouldn't have to wait for the items to arrive back at the vendor to get my refund. As long as I provided tracking evidence I would be refunded . Well I spoke to someone who made sure that the photos I sent them if the return parcels with the tracking numbers in them and the receipt for paying for the return freight were uploaded correctly to my case files. I also gave them pics of the goods being packed into the package showing them that the good weren't damaged. She said it would take a couple of days and the refunds would be organised. So I leave it almost 2 weeks before I call back and I was livid because bow I was being told that I would not get a refund until the goods arrived back at the merchant. And the third party would not refund me my freight until they got a letter from PayPal saying the merchant had received it. So basically they went back On everything that has been told to me during my many hours of calls to them. The supervisor I spoke to said that ok those people were wrong and there was nothing I could but wait. Well I know for a fact my goods have arrived in China and are now stuck in customs so it could be there for a while. I may lose the freight refund because that case expires tomorrow . I am beyond angry. I have to call them tomorrow. Oh and I have mentioned this exact thread plenty of times but they refuse to listen. The supervisor also told me that this company is under investigation but they won't be cancelled they will only have thier account limited. I blew up and said "what the hell are you kidding me," then I turned into a complete Karen. Lol
Login to Me Too

Joyful126
Contributor
Contributor
For my complaint to PayPal with zeaqikstore, it was touch and go; I felt that PayPal was not looking carefully into my case, especially based on the fact that there had been so many other complaints about zeaqikstore, in this PayPal online community forum. It took persistent communication in order for me to be heard, but in the end, PayPal pulled through for me and gave me the refund today for an item I ordered Sept 13 and had not received. So keep insisting on your refund. I think it's because I asked for my case to be pumped up to a supervisor with more experience, that I received my refund, as the original person I was working with said I had to wait 20 more days of no activity in the package tracking, even though it had already been 6 weeks.
Login to Me Too

Gferesin
Contributor
Contributor

purchased Wall mount climbing cat frame over 2 months ago, received tracking... for a some baby clothing 😕 

SCAM SCAM

contacted seller, wants me to pay return shipping or partial refund!

Login to Me Too

Vonnie92
Contributor
Contributor
This site scammed me too! I ordered two trampolines, and haven’t received them yet, nor will I ever. After multiple emails back a fourth re whereabouts of order, the suggested that I speak with Aust post as it has arrived in Aust. I decided to speak with them only for them to tell me to expect a skipping road.
Login to Me Too

dutchdj1
Contributor
Contributor
How did anyone get in touch with a human. Everytime I call i get a recorded message that no one is available to talk to me.
Login to Me Too

deltabravo1111
Contributor
Contributor

I have been scammed by these **bleep** too.

I ordered 3 lamps. Noticed site was down.

Emailed a month after seeking advice on shipping and was sent a shipping number.

I received a one buck towel with the same shipping number.

Same as everyone else they are insisting I ship back to get a % of my money back. Absolute **bleep**.

I have documented everything and sent to PayPal but PayPal always seems to take the position of vendors. 

With so many complaints, how can these **bleep** keep doing this?

Login to Me Too

Lamar2016
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem .and today i receivid from paypal att the buyer sens to them i receivid my order .i bought a bath size 145cm and I received a hat to swimming. And I try to communicate with PayPal but I can't att always letters come back with Microsoft and se error .and on their web sida they just take watch buyer sa att I received the order . Send to them a lot of bilder och information but they not answer to me . Now I wait what they will do. It to dispoint.
Login to Me Too

Opera2020
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, i ordered in June something for my baby. Nothing received. After month I got a email by PayPal that the ordere is already ordered. This scam is supported by PayPal. I paid in the last 2 month more than 8000 Euro with PayPal. Today I will close all pa pal accounts and never again! This is the best way to cheat People with PayPal’s help😉. Take the money and send a empty pak to customer. Paypal will do the Rest! Legal! Shame on PayPal! Shame, shame, shame!
Login to Me Too

cardpogi
Contributor
Contributor

Got Scammed as well,

Case ID: PP-D-81897008

I ordered a lamp and got a small pillow case.

This was my response to paypal, but paypal seems to be more worried about automating than actually doing right by their clients.

"Sorry to hear that, have been a PayPal user for many years, and it’s sad that buyers can scam clients out of their money in such ways, and PayPal is willing to condone this kind of behavior. Very disappointing to say the least."

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.