xundarui Tech

Woofwoof1
New Community Member

just trying to figure out how you see if item has shipped and if you pay with credit card why does it go through PayPal?  Received PayPal receipt but nothing from who item was bought from! Hope this isn't a rip off!

Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

DiannaC1
Contributor
Contributor

I have place and order on or about 01/05/2021.  Still have not received it , sent several messages in regards to it.  Guess I'm another consumer who had not received an order!!!  

Login to Me Too

greals
Contributor
Contributor

I believe I've been scammed! Goods claimed to have been sent finally, after I raised a resolution case in PayPal, more than 2 weeks after the order was placed. I have two tracking numbers on the website and a different tracking number on the PayPal resolution. After allowing 10 days for the items to get into the postal system, none of the three tracking numbers locate any items. After having been scammed on my credit card  six months ago, I thought ordering through PayPal would be safe. Very glad that PayPal are following through with this. The order was placed on www.peurelife.com 

Login to Me Too

greals
Contributor
Contributor

Just as a follow up, thanks to PayPal's intervention I have now received my goods, in two separate shipments. To achieve this I contacted PayPal a fortnight after I ordered and the website indicated the order had not been sent. Soon after that I escalated the case and PayPal did all the follow up. One item was broken and I don't think I will be able to glue it together. Happy with the lights (240V and solar) but not happy that one, of four, of the acrylic hens arrived in two pieces. PayPal have closed the case and I never had the opportunity to comment on my purchases. I wonder if PayPal had not pursued this whether I would have received anything! Regards Anne

Login to Me Too

I can't believe they I'd do many people is like me. I seen it again under a different name. I out money to I email then I did find web site but now it's gone. I have order it in January payment clear in February. I been my bank no help don't have any more ideas to get my money or my kit. This <Removed>.

Login to Me Too

MsLeslieAnne
Contributor
Contributor

After requesting a tracking number, they finally just wrote and said it should be here soon. I know they sent it out of New York, via 2-3 mail and the package they sent was a total joke. It didn’t have even half the pieces! I wrote to PayPal and they made me wait another 2 weeks but I finally got my money back. 
From now on, I will always follow this advice: If it seems too good to be true, it probably is!

Login to Me Too

MAMAFOX
What is going on with this order. I see there are 5 pages! Of complaints the exact! Same as mine. I bought leggings and I have a PayPal receipt, and no! Way to track my order when it will get here. I have tried to email this person and the email it provides when I purchased my item. I have not heard anything back. I want to know right now if this is bs scam because iij have been waiting nearly 2 weeks and I have no information.
Login to Me Too

Barbybo
Contributor
Contributor

I think Paypal you should not deal with companies that you cannot track items.

I bought 3 items from them 1 arrived broken.

Paypal want me to post it back to them, costing A$15 to get a $16 refund.

Just does not make sense and I can see over 90 people have had problems with this company.

Shame on you Paypal 😞

Login to Me Too

Woodbutcher1
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal WILL help you, they’re on your side. I accessed xundarui through a FB ad, and seeing how FB and ALL big media wants to censor- I think the burden should fall on whos hosting the ad. I mean, where’s there ‘fact checkers’ now??
Login to Me Too

SMiller123
New Community Member
Ugh same!! Ordered leggings also, waiting on paypal to give me my moneyy..also filed a claim with my bank
Login to Me Too

Fairybee19
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered those dumb leggings off Facebook! Can’t find any emails about it, only my PayPal payment! I call SCAM!!! PayPal does not do enough to protect our purchases! I was scammed out of $100 from another place and PayPal did nothing!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.