persuing a legal case against a scam for refund

engg_sajjad
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am stuck in a scam unfortunately. I have made 3 payments (605Euros in total), in a promise to get back a Amazon gift card. When the seller did not sent me the card, I open a dispute on PayPal. I just want to know if there is any possiblilt to start a legal case/course here in Germany? Please guide!

Here is my scam case:

The seller is continuously claiming the false arguements without any proofs. I have attached all his conversation, amazon record and chat. He kept me waiting for the gift card till 18 Sep until I raised dispute to the PayPal. After this he suddenly and falsly claimed that he has already sent me the gift card. Which is totally incorrect and easily seen his promises in the chat. I sent him the whole payment of 605Euros in three parts i.e., 105+400+100Euros between 15Sep-18Sep. The initial promise was to send 1200Euro amaznon gift card against I pay the half price plus afterwards I test/review the seller's product and post the test experience on Amazon. Please help me, I am a student here at Karlsruhe, and is trapped in this scandel unfortunately. Regards, Hussain Germany

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.