#fyuefin Co.ltd

mothermayhem15
New Community Member

So I ordered what was supposed to be the tik tok leggings from an ad on FB . I got a receipt from paypal but I can't find the company and I never received anything. I haven't seen the ad since has anyone heard of <removed> .ltd??

Login to Me Too
81 REPLIES 81

Ianflynn
Contributor
Contributor
Tell your credit card company They should refund your money
Login to Me Too

Krlapamela
Contributor
Contributor
There are 2 emails i went back and forth with to finally (after 3 months) get a partial refund from. I even did a TikTok about it and let them know about that as well. Here’s the emails: helpandserving@gmail com and support@levelfancy com These two will make you regret you ever shopped online. I messaged them every single night to finally get $61.99 out of the $79.00 I paid. I guess that’s better than nothing. I told them I’d stop posting about them when I get my full refund so I guess my post will be staying up
Login to Me Too

MillaCa
Contributor
Contributor

KatieM79
New Community Member
I actually received them but no tag and the absolute poorest quality, I threw them out straight away, an absolute scam!!!
Login to Me Too

Ollie78
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the 2 crystal windchimes, got them but certainly not as advertised, I ended up with 4 very small ones only about 6inches long and badly made, learned my lesson, never again.
Login to Me Too

Kingfish1958
Contributor
Contributor
I have ordered from this company and PayPal has receipted but no confirmation of order has been forthcoming. What do I do?
Login to Me Too

Wanttospendmone
Contributor
Contributor

Kingfish1958

Dispute the purchase with PayPal and ask for a full refund.

Login to Me Too

Michael1397
New Community Member

This company did not contact me or send the Item and paypal declined to refund my money

Login to Me Too

Wanttospendmone
Contributor
Contributor

Keep trying with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Midwestconcern2
Contributor
Contributor

Don't know if PayPal can help.  They are the middle man.  The main man is #fyuefin Co.ltd.  Thank goodness they don't have direct access to my bank account.  They really worries me.  Now I know never ever never give my card directly to these scammers.  It is bad enough losing money because I trusted the stupid ad on Facebook.  This company pretended to be Christian based and did everything they could to advertise about this cross with the "footprint" prayer and on it  That's a sure way to get you.  Pretend to be a Christian.  I will wait for PayPal to see if this company contacts them back, but I doubt that they will.  They pulled the wool over all of our eyes.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.