Shixi Network technology Co Ltd

PamR1947
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid for Reusable Mason Bottle Ziplock bags on December 30, 2019. Have yet to receive a despatch notice and have not received goods. Is this a regular thing for this company? Cannot find an email for this companyso I can contact them. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
192 REPLIES 192

AnnaW2020
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased 2 wooden puzzles from Shixi through a Facebook ad. My PayPal account was charged $47 on May 4, 2020. Six weeks, and two phony tracking numbers later, still no shipping, no puzzles. I escalated my complaint with PayPal and hope they help!! Lesson learned: no more FB purchases.
Login to Me Too

trockmom
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal won't. They haven't helped anyone else with this company.
Login to Me Too

leblancp
Contributor
Contributor

After many complaints Paypal finally agreed to refund my money. Persist and don't give up. I ordered in Feb and just last week received my refund. This company Shixi is a joke and I complained to Paypal about them still dealing with them when so many people have been frauded.

Login to Me Too

Jthoffman64
Contributor
Contributor
I placed my order on 04.02.2020 and Paypal finally agreed to refund my money yesterday! Several complaints on Paypal & Facebook concerning this company. I also filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and my states Attorney Generals Office, As so many people have been ripped off.
Login to Me Too

Pper39
Thank you for your help and action! I am in the midst of some bad transactions with them but the site provided for them as part of the transaction does not connect and I have no email. Can you share with me such that I can pursue? I likely will do same in contacting FTC and GA office What about Paypal? Thank you so much!
Login to Me Too

miamorpico
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal have to stop dealing with this company!

people will lose their trust to Paypal!

Login to Me Too

miamorpico
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has very poor judgement! 

Login to Me Too

llaayyee
Contributor
Contributor
Just want to share. This company is really a scam. I bought 2 badminton training kit in Apr. Shipment email received in 3 days.. however didn't receive any item. Email this company several times, between may and July.. but no resolution. Finally raised case with PayPal in mid July, whilst trying to get this company to do full refund.. uploaded my email correspondence with this company Escalated the case to paypal, and in less than a week, full refund is activated.
Login to Me Too

Pper39
Thank you for sharing and glad you finally got action. I am in midst of trying to address some bad and missing product but they provided no email address and the website provided does not work. Can you please share email(s) and any company contacts as well as any tips? Thank you!!
Login to Me Too

CDS10
Contributor
Contributor

You are definetly one of the lucky ones! Happy you did get a refund!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.