Shixi Network technology Co Ltd

PamR1947
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid for Reusable Mason Bottle Ziplock bags on December 30, 2019. Have yet to receive a despatch notice and have not received goods. Is this a regular thing for this company? Cannot find an email for this companyso I can contact them. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
192 REPLIES 192

Antjay
Contributor
Contributor
We have 17 pages of very similar complaints about this company from the last 12 months , and I receive notifications of new complaints every day . Meanwhile PayPal continues to allow them to use the platform and continues to profit from their criminal behaviour. I now only use PayPal when there is no alternative .
Login to Me Too

CBSJohnson
Contributor
Contributor

So far, PayPal has REFUSED to help anyone with this company. 

Login to Me Too

miamorpico
Contributor
Contributor

paypal has to do something about this! 

Login to Me Too

Refaqualipic
Contributor
Contributor
They did the same to me Sending junk and not what they supposed to send. Now I had to send it back to them to get the refund.
Login to Me Too

leblancp
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two of the same items as you Feb 6 and have not yet received. Back and forth emails to Paypal and launched a dispute. There is no way to contact the company and I cannot even find a contact for PayPal. Any email from them is a no reply email address. This is really poor.

Login to Me Too

miamorpico
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal do something!

Login to Me Too

shamsulalam
Contributor
Contributor
Invoice- c1479469357475.1 Transaction ID-9RS698500368533F I am not riceve my item. I want money back.
Login to Me Too

trockmom
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from them and what I received was completely different. When I asked for a refund they sent this email. They admitted their error and want me to send back (to China) what I received which will cost over $25 for shipping, in order for me to receive a refund of $2.80 (which is 10% of what I purchased).  AND they had the nerve to ask me to not leave a negative review!

To:

Sent: Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 8:41 PM
Subject: Order #XXXX confirmed
Dear customer,

Very sorry for the all trouble. We checked the all details with our suppler, we feel so angry, we also are cheated by supplier, we feel so sorry. But this is our fault, we didn't check clearly before we purchase, we'll ask the supplier to improve our instruction, could you pls give us a chance to solve this thing?

How about we refund 10% you as compensate and you don't leave us any feedback, do you agree? Or you have any other suggestions?

Please let us know your idea.

Have a nice day.
Best regards,
Yoyo

Login to Me Too

CDS10
Contributor
Contributor

The email that you received is ridiculous!! The are very unprofessional and trying to insult your intelligence!! What a joke!!!!! Pay Pal has got to step up and help with refunding and turn this company in!!

Login to Me Too

CDS10
Contributor
Contributor

Yoyo ???  What a joke!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.