Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

Lynnedianne

I currently have issues with Shopping Technology.  I ordered 3 shirts and felt I was safe using PayPal.  I was not.  After 5 weeks, I received 1 very poorly made shirt with no bottom hem...just chopped off.  The credit they were going to make to PayPal never happened.  No info on 3rd shirt.   Very bad English and no known address.  However, if you search this company, it will show up as a scam site.  I can’t believe PayPal would allow them to be a vendor.

Login to Me Too

DorothyLucille
Contributor
Contributor

Joy2U

I can't go to my bank.  I paid through PayPal credit for this order.  But I did just file a dispute with PayPal credit, which is Synchrony Bank, so we will see what happens. 

Login to Me Too

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

What is Paypal credit?  Is it paying through Paypal with your credit card?  Or did you have a credit with Paypal and you're using that up?

I paid through Paypal, but my credit card is where the $$ comes from.

Thanks in advance for your clarification.

Login to Me Too

FoxRyde
Contributor
Contributor

2 months later, I get the "Linen" clothes I bought for over $150. They were all poly/cotton and tiny. The XXL pants fit my arm.

Total junk. 

I've been writing them and they keep offering me low dollar gift cards to purchase more of their garbage. 

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS.

Login to Me Too

ASargent
I have yet to get mine either since July! $86.00 worth... Did you get yours yet? This is awful! Did PayPal refund you? Thanks, Arlene
Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

mine was 119.98.  finally came total rubbish not even same size let alone the product I ordered.  Sent back and signed for but still paypal denied my claim.  Now gone to the ombudsman.  Good luck this is a consipiracy

Login to Me Too

Josiejow1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered what was supposed to be Justin boots. What I got was a very poor knockoff that doesn't even come close to looking like the boots they advertise. And now the company wants me to ship them back to China. Ha.
Login to Me Too

LynzB
Yes, I received a coat I ordered in the middle of July; paid thru PayPal. It is a gorgeous Western style coat and true to size. Will be ordering from them again. 😊
Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

well I am amazed.  Dont honestly think you are talking about the same firm as this is the exception to the rule.  Just what did you buy and who from?  thanks

Login to Me Too

Kimberlid
I ordered pants. They don’t fit. I can’t find a phone number or email address so I can request a refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.