Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

sew_and_sow
Contributor
Contributor

I received mine today.  Eight items and the quality is poor, the sizing is not what was advertised and sometimes the fabric isn't what was published either (I ordered linen and cotton and got polyester).  After trying each and every items, they all need to be returned, but I don't have any return address to send them to and have a 14 day return policy.  It took them 2 months from date ordered.  Given the Corona Virus, it's understandable there are delays everywhere, but 2 months?

Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

start a claim right away.  quote others who also have problems.  they are total scammers and good luck

Login to Me Too

Temp20200727b
New Community Member
I did not get confirmation of my order after PayPal sent them money.
Login to Me Too

pxlwrangler
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get your goods?

Login to Me Too

valmason
Contributor
Contributor

I got them but wished I had not.  not even the size ordered. Total tat.  Only fit for the bin.  disgusting.  real rubbish.  Paypal useless.  They know full well what is going on and Facebook no better.  will never buy of a facebook ad again 

Login to Me Too

pxlwrangler
Contributor
Contributor

I admit I was surprised after filing my dispute with PayPal to find that there are 387 people who have an issue with this "company" and yet they've done nothing to alert us when we use PayPal to make a purchase there.

Login to Me Too

pxlwrangler
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know how I turn a dispute into a claim?
It def looks like I will never receive my purchases.

Do I just wait for PayPal to respond?
I don't see any links to elevate the issue.

Login to Me Too

Bertagirl
Contributor
Contributor

my order was placed June 24th, and I have not heard a word as to the progress of my order. Still waiting.

Login to Me Too

Soniaj22
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I received bra but it is garbage doesn't fit poorly and cheaply made and nothing like their video on Facebook. They offer $5 credit and will not give me refund as stated on their webpage. They are scammers. Their page on FB is Fancebest but they are not posting anything since July 6. All comments are negative
Login to Me Too

Cdavis226
Contributor
Contributor
did you receive your order?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.