Scam by using a PO box to send a cheap item not ordered without identifying who it is from

lowack
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a camping chair and bag for $26.00.  Months later, I received a miniature camping chair bag from <removed>.  The vendor of this package was not identified anywhere on the package.   When I put in a claim for not receiving the camping chair, PayPal denied my claim, stating the vendor showed proof of me receiving the item.  The tracking number was the same as the miniature version of a camping bag I received from the CA post office box.   This is a scam used by several scammers and they use the same post office box.  If you google the PO box, you will see the scam.  PayPal has closed my claim not in my favor.  What recourse do I have?

Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51

JMW39

Same thing here. Ordered a Garden Knee and  Seat. Received a green pouch with 3 pockets in it. 

Login to Me Too

Dublin22
I opened a case, I returned a pair of fake Chanel glasses, to a P.O box for a refund of 263 au plus 16eu posted buyer claims he hasn't received yet 5 weeks later & PayPal have closed the case in his favour, he now has them for sale again on eBay plus my money, I'm descusted with PayPal, they say once case is closed they can't reopen
Login to Me Too

cagood
Contributor
Contributor
If you received the package from the P.O box from Rosemead, CA please contact the Postal Inspector generals office and file a mail fraud report.
Login to Me Too

Sschmitt2
Contributor
Contributor
Me too ordered 3 hoodiez and got a ugly size small flower tank and that proves they shipped. Fighting it. You get ur refund?
Login to Me Too

Helobear
New Community Member
Ditto!!!! SCAM!! Buyer Beware!
Login to Me Too

pstabert
New Community Member

I also ordered camp chairs and received 4 little blue bags. PayPal denied my claim. Any recourse?

Login to Me Too

gareth_matthews
Contributor
Contributor

Hi iv put in a dispute about LCWLKJ they are a scam company paypal denied my dispute i orderd a garden cart they sent me a small parcel containing a little cheep set of screwdrivers somthing that you would have in a Christmas cracker as far as im concerned paypal are in with these company's never buy enything from LCWLKJ company scam. 

Login to Me Too

Dublin22
Why are PayPal supporting scammers & hanging us out to dry
Login to Me Too

Snakpak1918
New Community Member
I spent $200 on the so called gas powered monster trucks for my boys Christmas and the gonna send me two $30 battery powered rc small jeeps its some bull what people do in the world to people that work hard and try to give there kids toys
Login to Me Too

Dublin22
It's disgraceful, I'm a health care worker, my money is hard earned & PayPal thinks it's ok to give it to scammers
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.