Resolution Center Error Message

bizyboy00
New Community Member

I have been trying to select a specific payment in the Resolution Center, and after I select "Continue", it brings up a screen with a big red triangle and says "Let's try that again.  Looks like something went wrong on our end.  Let's try that again".  Every time I submit a message to Paypal, they reply with the standard several-paragraph-long reply of how to submit a dispute.  PAYPAL, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, SENDING THE SAME USELESS MESSAGE MULTIPLE TIMES DOESN'T HELP!!!!!  The issue with the seller has been going on for many months and I don't want to time out of the 180-day limit because Paypal refuses to fix their website.

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @mikey551,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble, are you having issues filing a dispute?  If the phone is not an option for you, do you use Facebook or Twitter? A PM on Facebook or a DM on Twitter would be a way to get in touch with someone who can look into this for you.

I hope this helps!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Avax_glider
Contributor
Contributor

The same problem

I was try PM on Facebook - there is the bot, still answer "I don't understand your question" ((

Login to Me Too

johnny04a
Contributor
Contributor

same here. it's September 2020 and this bug still exists

Login to Me Too

Smpb360
Contributor
Contributor

Jan 2021, still happening....

Login to Me Too

InspectorRatcht
New Community Member

Feb 2021, still the same issue. I can't accept or decline a proposal. 

Getting no response from support either. 

After googling around, this is apparently an issue since 2017, has never been resolved and no one has posted a solution ever. What is going on? How is this possible with a service like PayPal?

Can someone please help me?

Login to Me Too

nucbh
New Community Member

Facing same issue, while accepting a partial refund offer from a seller,

please fix this ASAP

Login to Me Too

InspectorRatcht
New Community Member

Did you ever get it resolved? Same issue here...

Login to Me Too

yairp
Contributor
Contributor

Solution: CLEAR THE COOKIES

search on the web how to clear cookies on your browser.

That did the trick for me

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.