Resilient Media Pte. Ltd.

Wendell111
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone had problems with this company. I have two transactions on my account that I can’t recall ever making. Is there a way to see what I supposedly bought.

Login to Me Too
62 REPLIES 62

Madmomma46
Contributor
Contributor
I want to know why I payed $27.94 for a product that I never did recieve u can either send me wat I order or give me a full refund
Login to Me Too

Bikerchick2015
New Community Member
I was just charged the same
Login to Me Too

Kathy_Resi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

You can reach out to the email contained in <removed> (it does not allow us to put our email here!) so we can assist you further about your order.

Kathy

Login to Me Too

Kathy_Resi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

You must've bought from one of our online stores

Do reach out to the email contained in <removed> (it does not allow us to put our email here!) for any further inquiries on your orders! Do reach out and we'll locate your order details for you! 

Kathy

Login to Me Too

GregIn
New Community Member

After a little research, I found I did make the purchase. "Resilient Media" does highly targeted marketing on social media. I got hooked, paying about twice what I should have on an impulse purchase for my hobby (a tool). It looks like every product successfully sold through this marketing gets billed as "Resilient Media" and not by the seller you were trusting in the moment. I don't feel good about it, but it's legit.

Login to Me Too

ksxksf
Contributor
Contributor
They just charged me $133 and change. While I'm on vacation and I can't talk to a freaking person to get a straight answer. I trier to dispute the charge and they refer me to some **bleep** agreement. WTF
Login to Me Too

ter54
New Community Member
I’ve been charged from this company for over a year &amp; can’t get anyone’s attention. I sent their packages back several times &amp; I’m still being charged. I’ve even contact PayPal &amp; the back. They could not do anything since this crap goes under different names &amp; addresses, no phones, not the same country. This month I’m being charged $47.94. Their addresses rcan be from China, the U.S., ect. Try calling their..,, this is a joke! My email is
Login to Me Too

resilientm
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I've just noticed this topic and wish to assure you that we're legit! 🙂 

Resilientm (Resilient Media Pte Ltd) is an eCommerce company that curates interesting products from all parts of the world to our customers via a couple of our websites. 

Charges will appear as PAYPAL*RESILIENTM (A short form for Resilient Media!) in PayPal or your credit card statement. (So if you see this, everything's good!)

We can be reached at http://resilient-media.com/ for any further inquiries on your orders! Do reach out and we'll locate your order details for you! 

Thank you so much and I hope this clears up the confusion! So sorry guys! 

Login to Me Too

resilientm
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Deborah112 , I'd wish to assure you that we're legit! 

Resilientm (Resilient Media Pte Ltd) is an eCommerce company that curates interesting products from all parts of the world to our customers via a couple of our websites. 

Charges will appear as PAYPAL*RESILIENTM (A short form for Resilient Media!) in PayPal or your credit card statement. (So if you see this, everything's good!)

If there's anything I could help - reach out to the email contained in http://resilient-media.com/ (it does not allow us to put our email here!), and let me know what's going on! I'll be on the lookout for your email! 

As we're not on this forum (I just found out about this forum today!), hence we will never be able to see your complains here until it's too late! 😞 

So sorry again for the confusion and thank you!

Regards,

Kathy

Login to Me Too

Ernestofoz
Contributor
Contributor

I recieved a text yesterday from PayPal saying card was declined (I reported card as stolen on Tuesday) & to go to resilient media site & retry PayPal with different. I don’t know who they are & never ordered anything from them

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.