My account is on hold for receiving money from a friend and they have limited my account and asked for 3 items of proof although the items clash with each other. The first one was simply to prove my id, the second was for this specific transaction with which I selected there was no transaction proof because it was from a friend. But the third item is to upload an image of the transaction proof....this option is still sitting there since there's no transaction proof from my supplier since it was just a payment from a friend so I guess they will not remove the limits on my account.
Seems like a programming error since I would image after selecting that no proof could be provided since it was a payment from family and friends the third proof requirement should disappear.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Payment HOLDS after 2 years of accounting in Transactions Archives
- Is it safe to provide a seller my PayPal email address after the sale? in Transactions Archives
- Purchases on Steam via Paypal in Transactions Archives
- How to remove account limitations? in Security and Fraud Archives
- How to get a refund on a guest account and complaint in Transactions Archives