Paypal now is fraud!

Alitowhid
New Community Member

So has Paypal turned into fraud itself? Your phone lines are busy all the time and your chat rep is a bot who can't help. Someone from Paypoal texted me once and stopped helping me right after. I see an unauthorized charge of $44.69 in my account. I have never ever purchased anything from Gopuff.com. I called them and they sounded like offshore scammers who hang up on you. I opened a dispute with Paypal and you rejected it because you didn't FEEL like this was an authorized charge! WHAT THE **bleep**! Since when do you go by FEELING? I checked my bank account statement and noticed this merchant has made 3 attempts to charge my Paypal account and they got away with it finally. Don't you see that there is not even a tracking number attached to the transaction because a purchase probably never occurred? Don't you see all these indications that they are fraud? Why should I have to be frustrated this much when it is YOUR job to address this issue as you used to? You think I am lying after 18 years of being a loyal Paypal member and using you for hundreds of transactions only for $44.69? You don't answer the phone calls, you don't have an email address, you cancel a dispute willy nilly. Who is the fraud now? You or the merchant? I am crazy enough to sue your fat **bleep** for 100 times more than the $44.69 that was charged to my account if you can't resolve this issue!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alitowhid 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.