Order cancelled and I didn't get all my money back

GoWiz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm new in here and I have some troubles with refund. I'm pretty sure this whole situation is my foult but I can't solve it myself.

I'm not so good at english so I have difficulties to find anything from forum. I hope you understand.

So I bought some products 6.6.2023 and almost immediatelly after confirming my order seller canceled it because they didn't have that product anymore.

21.6.2023 I send e-mail to seller and asked when I get my money back. I did issue report to paypal 25.6. and  26.6. seller answered that they will process it at same day. For some reason today I got refund but it was only for delivery. I didn't get money for product and now I don't know what to do. I don't know how I can send message to paypal. I can do another issue report, but there is no option "order canceled" or "another reason" so I can't pick right reason to the issue.

Thanks already and have a nice day everyone.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GoWiz 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GoWiz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi and thank you for your reply. 

I just found out how to send a message in paypal so I tried that.

Seller also answered my email moment ago and told that additional funds are currently on hold so I believe I'm just too nervous.

I'll wait some days now and look how things goes and hope the best.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.