Price: $16.99 USD
_
Subtotal
$16.99 USD
Shipping
$7.99 USD
Total

You paid using: Visa <removed>
This credit card transaction will appear on your statement as PAYPAL *OUYIGROUPLI OUY.
Activate PayPal now

Help & Contact | Security | Apps

PayPal is committed to preventing fraudulent emails. Emails from PayPal will always contain your full name. Learn to identify phishing

Please don't reply to this email. To get in touch with us, click Help & Contact.

PayPal Customer Service can be reached a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]

Not sure why you received this email? Learn more

Copyright © 1999-2020 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at <removed>, CA <removed>.
PayPal PPC002107:1.32:1909dc96627a2

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

colleengaskins
New Community Member

i ordered the gun wine dispencer with 4 glasses for a christmas present and never got it but money was taken off my card,i was reading others and i have the same invoice number they do,67005-jp520948,so whats the deal with that ? and wheres my money?wheres my item? i was not a pay pal member at this time but i am now and it shows nothing,what can i do? its from hong kong if i knew that i would had never ordered it. the order was dec,6 or 3rd 2020, i want my money,    colleen <removed> USA  helppppp please

Login to Me Too

Smazzle
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same item on the same day you did. I do receive responses from them but they make no sense and I still do not have my order!
Login to Me Too

DrCdM
Contributor
Contributor
I received nothing. Not even a response to inquiry. At what point does PayPal stop this fraud?
Login to Me Too

Smazzle
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a complaint with the federal trade commission. They responded today with information on steps to take to have my bank reverse the charge. Needs to be completed within 60 days from order. I have received incompetent email responses from them and I think they do that to push the time frame.
Login to Me Too

DrCdM
Contributor
Contributor

PT777
Contributor
Contributor

They will stall and offer low % refunds that they never deliver. Paypal is confused because they submit a tracking number that proves SOMETHING was shipped, then they stall and stall again.

Login to Me Too

DrCdM
Contributor
Contributor
Just got the same thing. And they don't tell you who the carrier is so how do you look up tracking?
Login to Me Too

Take a picture of the shipping label and the cheap thing they send you and add these to your PayPal case.

Login to Me Too

That was my experience. Just make sure you keep responding to PayPal with updated information to keep your case open. It took me almost 2 months.

Login to Me Too

FPCorrigan
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a large traction engine construction kit, but recieved a small die cast toy railway engine.

Many others have had similar problems ie. not reiceiving what they paid for

This is obviously a scam site. Do not buy from these people

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.