OUYI GROUP LIMITED-SCAMMER

Jmschwindt
Contributor
Contributor

UP I ordered this "battery powered chain saw", from OUYI GROUP LIMITED, after not receiving it and several requests for the item, we were sent a "tracking number", Tracking number was a fake number! We finally received this little chain-wire type thing in an envelope! We contacted seller........they said it was what we ordered! An "accessory" to their battery powered cordless chain saw! Now WHY would I order an "accessory" to something I don't own?? I ORDERED THE BATTERY POWERED CHAIN SAW THEY HAD ADVERTISED!! I opened a dispute with PAYPAL, They offered our "shipping fee"  be refunded to us! I rejected that, so then OUYI GROUP LIMITED offered a FULL refund "IF" I returned their item BACK TO AN ADDRESS IN CHINA???? the item had been shipped out of Los Angeles Calif originally!! WHY should I pay shipping back to CHINA????? This is a BAIT & SWITCH CON-COMPANY!!! DO NOT buy anything from them!!!! And paypal sides with the scammer!!! I will be closing my account with paypal as soon as I get done with this mess! Its not the money anymore! It's the principal of it!!!

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

X21SM

Pay Pal kept taking our money, even,tho they knew this company were scam artist

Login to Me Too

deannan614
Contributor
Contributor

paypal ws to close he case and send me a credit voucher, i dont see it, they said when i made a purchase it would show up, thats **bleep** bec i made a purchase and  that was wrong, i called my bank they cant do anything about it unless it wasnt authorised and it hd to be like over $35.00 so i lose my $26.98 and paypal never answers the phone or nothing, no **bleep** voucher cant fid it and no **bleep** answers, rally sad i used this company for 30 yrs and also the email from these scammers said that i ordered what i got which is sum dumb maybe ice scraper, initially they told paypal they give me like $5.00 back. never again, i told them off in the email!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Lotzy
Contributor
Contributor

What peeves me off is the invoice describing what I ordered, yet that was not good enough for Paypal. Because there was evidence of a delivery, i.e a tracking number, they pass the buck. Not because it was correct, but because it is now our word against this scammer. There is definitely a loophole with so called business of this ilk getting away with daylight robbery. 
I messaged the seller again and told them how disappointed I was and that Karma would get them even if it is the other disgruntled people who had been robbed by them.

Login to Me Too

Drisselayadi
Contributor
Contributor
They are scammers and PayPal are guilty .
Login to Me Too

vbchaz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Friends, we were all scammed by this company.  It took me awhile to realize that PayPal is not the issue here... if you order something and don't get anything, PayPal has you covered BUT if you buy something and are not happy with it, it's not their fault.  Imagine the miracle drugs that you buy, the magic diet pill, the memory improver, the fry pan that will never stick..... most of it is BS,  it's not PayPal's fault that you were doubted (although these Chinese creeps are flat out lying about their products...)  I do however blame FACEBOOK, they are the ones who took the money and allowed the crooks to scam us and Facebook did it without blinking an eye.  With almost no effort, you can search Facebook and see the same things being sold with the same stock images from various companies, if you try to comment, it doesn't take! .... Facebook just took the money, help them create a false illusion, built them a marketing tool and exposed you to the crooks.  

Login to Me Too

powen8425
Contributor
Contributor
The real problem is Facebook allowing advertisers who are known to be scammers to post their adverts. Their is no way to call Fb out I can see. The site is packed with scams, Fb take the money & run the adverts so they must be culcable in the scam. Another company is getglidermax.com-avoid at all costs. Paypal says it's a secure way to pay, obviously it isn't.
Login to Me Too

JUSTICE-FOR-ALL
Contributor
Contributor

So it appears that even after PayPal has received numerous complaints about a scammer (like this group), they continue to provide payments to that group through PayPal without even trying to direct the buyer using a PayPal account to information about the scam or doing anything else to try to limit the theft by the scammer.  I fell for the scam fully two months after the complaint that started this thread.  After I placed an order in February, the scammer removed all access to them through all links and internet addresses that they used in the scam or communications before or after the "purchase".  I received nothing and will continue to follow up with my credit card company to dispute the charge, but I will not forgive PayPal for not taking some action to protect the internet buyers (and sellers) from the effect of these internet scammers.  I am in the process of making sure that all my personal and financial information is erased by PayPal as I cancel my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

Marley1969
Contributor
Contributor

i have been scammed i believe,i ordered 3x items from ouyi group an d received nothing?this group advertised as madden mall and wonder ful-hi   spynajas etc . i reported this on face book and it was quickly removed????this company are using other companies genuine advertisements to advertise what they claim to be selling ,i fail to understand why they remain supported by paypal and facebook!!! especially in light of the high volume of complaints that have been made ? this scam is making a small fortune for ouyi group when one considers its world wide advertiseing

Login to Me Too

Heavensheart
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by this company as well.  It started with a Facebook sponsored ad from Yolomall for a folding walking machine.  I never order stuff like this but for some reason I did this time.  An hours after I purchased, I sent an email to cancel.  No answer.  I sent a second email the next day.  No Answer.  Four days later, attached to my cancelled email, I get a conformation from Mimjoylife.com with the email address from info_amasonmall and a tracking number.  The people who took my money was OUYI Group Limited with the address info_ouyiec.  13 days later I get a package in the mail from TopExpress with an exercise belt.  No invoice or contact info other then an address. The tracking number provided had not moved.  I contact my Attorney General's office and was told to keep it or return the item cause by law, anything sent to you by mistake, is yours.  I contact the seller as the tracking has not moved and was told not to worry that the product was on the way.  I waited 30 days with no movement and opened a claim with PayPal submitted all the evidence I had from the Facebook ad of what I bought to all the emails.  OUYI sent a different tracking number in response to PayPal request and it matched the TopExpress package I got with the exercise belt.  I am in the process of dispute with PayPal now before I go to the Attorney's Generals office.  If you look on Facebook, Yolomall is still there but the ad is now gone.   Further research, I found the same pictures and videos used on the Facebook Ad was taken from Amazon where the product is really sold.  This page had 1.5k likes, 1.2k comments, 527 shares and 358k views.  They scammed a lot of people!  

Login to Me Too

Heavensheart
Contributor
Contributor

Update:  I was able to prove that the shipping number first given on confirmation did not match the shipping number of the product that was sent.  OUYI replied with the second shipping number as proof they sent my item.  I was able to take that shipping number and research that the weight of the package was less then a pound (belt) and the item I bought was well over 60 lbs (folding walking pad).  It proved OUYI never intended to ship the item bought and was in breach of contract with PP.  After this, PP gave me a full refund.  Don't give up!  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.