My Paypal account has an limitation

OnlySCB
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I got my paypal account limited to where i can't spend,receive or withdraw any funds. My funds were hold by paypal and after 180 days i will receive an email with more information. And i would like to contact someone in email because i did not found any support page to email the paypal support team.

The problem : I see my holded funds going down while i did not spend it on anything nor do i have any automatic payments.

This is the message i received.

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive payments. Funds in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about withdrawing your funds.

Reference ID: [ Private Information. ]

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OnlySCB 

If you have any buyer disputes whilst your account is limited then paypal use the funds in your balance to refund your buyers if they win that dispute.

Secondly are the funds in another currency? As that could fluctuate the value.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.