Missing Transaction on Paypal

KaniThet
New Community Member

Hi everyone.

So I was trying to make payments to a website to order products for my business. I've been doing this for a couple of months and this is the first time I have had issues. The website requires orders to be paid through PayPal. I was making transactions like usual, but when I confirmed, it said errors and asked that I retry. I did it a couple of times and it kept getting error. So I switched to another bank and it went through. Today I went to my bank app and looked at the statements and saw that I have 5 transactions blocked (I think from when I was retried transactions). I received no confirmations from Paypal or the Website that payment was successful except the last one when I switched bank. I called my bank and said that the transactions were successful on their side and there are nothing they can do until there are no claims from Paypal and Website for those money, so they can refund it back to me. It was 600-700$ that are blocked and can't be used and I don't even know if I can get it back. I tried to get some answers from Paypal but it is out of business hours. What should I do here?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KaniThet 

Listen to your bank. The temporary pending  authorizations will expire, releasing the hold on funds. If any of them do Complete, you can dispute it as duplicate.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.