LinkedIn Ireland Fraud

Ryanlilli
Contributor
Contributor
My account was charged $64.99 CAD by LinkedIn Ireland. I filed a report through the Dispute Centre, however it came back that I had an arrangement set up. I DO NOT. How do I go about my refund AND review the arrangement that PayPal says I have in place? Due diligence was not completed here.
Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Rakesh23
Contributor
Contributor
Why they are refunding? What is this company? I have really confused
Login to Me Too

Rakesh23
Contributor
Contributor
Do i need to pay for membership and claim for linkedin fraud to donotpay.com please help
Login to Me Too

slm257
Contributor
Contributor

Hello - donotpay.com is a website that will help you get your money back from LinkedIn, as LinkedIn is very difficult to contact.   Sign-up on donotpay.com and search for LinkedIn.  Then follow their instructions on how to contact LinkedIn and you will get your money back from LinkedIn.  LinkedIn know about this fraud and gave me my money back straightaway.

Login to Me Too

Rakesh23
Contributor
Contributor
It is asking my credit card to login. Is it same for you?
Login to Me Too

slm257
Contributor
Contributor

Oh dear - when I used it in March it was free.  My Husband sorted it out for me, so I will ask him if he has any emails when he gets home.

Have you tried googling how to contact LinkedIn regarding fraud?

Login to Me Too

Rakesh23
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you i tried i could not get find any useful solution. It shows your discussion forum in paypal only
Login to Me Too

slm257
Contributor
Contributor

Donotpay.com is free to join.  But you need to sign up to it.

Login to Me Too

slm257
Contributor
Contributor

Here is a link to a website with a lot of different ways to contact LinkedIn.  You do not need to sign up to donotpay.com - you can go through Twitter and other ways too.  Read the whole page!

https://donotpay.com/learn/linkedin-refund

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.