Keep getting an error message when trying to accept a partial offer with limited time 😕

Pee-Bee
Contributor
Contributor

I have been offered a partial payment from a case dispute, when trying to accept the offer, PayPal website keeps popping up an error …sorry there is a problem on our side please try later. Been trying for two days and am on the clock to accept. Customer care was pretty useless when I called yesterday, so waiting a day or two to see if it clears, but still happening on three different devices. Tried on Windows,IOS the lot! Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Pee-Bee
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Donna.  I have since done this and issue resolved! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Donna

Hello Pee-Bee,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

In this situation, the best thing to do would be to contact our Customer Care department. You can do this by going to the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You will then see what contact options are available to you. 

-Donna

Login to Me Too
Solved

Pee-Bee
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Donna.  I have since done this and issue resolved! 

Login to Me Too

mariato
New Community Member

I am having the same issue. The Contact Us button shows only community pages help. Where can I get help?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hi @mariato,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to reach us. I understand how frustrating this would be. I suggest reaching out to us by sending a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.