JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

Temp20201125g
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone who gets scammed like this should make a complaint to the bank that issued their credit or debit card.

I did and my bank refunded the money to me within 24 hours.

Your transaction is with PayPal not the scammer.

PayPal then had a transaction with the scammer - not you.

Debit and Credit Card payments for goods or services paid for over the Internet or phone are protected by Law in most Countries.

Just Google for "Distance Selling Regulations"

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
After claiming immediately & them cancelling my credit card, the bank didn't get back to me until the refund from PayPal was ALREADY repaid to my old credit card..that's hardly 24 hours, more like 2 months.. This scammer uses loopholes left open by the main facilitators: PAYPAL (THIS IS WHO YOU NEED TO CONCENTRATE ON AS THEY TOOK YOUR MONEY ON BEHALF OF THE SCAMMER) FINANCIAL INSTITUTION POST OFFICE
Login to Me Too

Quirk2

PayPal wanted me to go to law enforcement to get a signed declaration that I wasn't lying even after sending pics. We were in full lock down because of virus I called Law informants and they said they cant. I called PayPal and they didn't`t care just closed the case in sellers favour. Absolute disgrace by PayPal the sellers facebook page has all the same things happening to everyone they must have so many claims against this company.

Yet I'm the one that has lost my money shame on you PayPal .

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely ridiculous that they request all of that, yet the scammer can provide false tracking numbers TO MANY PEOPLE with no legal proof that they're NOT lying & they're able to scam lots of buyers..suggest to PayPal to read their own community HELP comments if they don't believe.. I'm your case, I'd call YET AGAIN to get a different PayPal representative, or alert a current affairs programme in your state.. THEY WANT US TO GIVE UP - IT'S YOUR CHOICE..
Login to Me Too

Kirsty05
I have also been scammed by these I have proof of my delivery address on my order. And the address they have sent my order too which is not my address and pay pal have not asked me for this evidence they just closed the case as the scammers had proved my parcel was delivered. Come on pay pal sort this **bleep** out.
Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
If that was me, I'd be even more angry..if you had this proof, why didnt you send it? That would make me more determined to call them right back and state the case, in full, again! Tell them they had no right to close the case, that this is obviously a scammer at work & that they need to accept your proof (ask for am email to send to & that the rep waits for it too get there, mine did..When you don't get someone who listens, simply call again!
Login to Me Too

SirPendragon
Contributor
Contributor
Apeal and send them the proof that the item was delivered to a different address. Be persistant, we are all trying to get paypal to dump them but its hard for Paypal to recognize the original order as fraud. they are very good at sefrauding us.
Login to Me Too

Cb95
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a coat. Got tracking number after 3 weeks. Chased it been delivered to another address. They admitted sent to wrong address. 6 weeks later no coat. Put in dispute with PayPal they’ve sided with company saying I’ve got it. No, I haven’t. Fuming with PayPal as much as the company for lying, PayPal should have asked for the address on tracking number. Which I still have!!!! Ordered it on 28th sept 2020
Login to Me Too

Mery10
Contributor
Contributor

Please call, call and call PayPal, dispute it until they refund your money.  I got my dispute resolved last week after they had originally denied and close my case.  I told the person I spoke to at Paypal that this company is clearly fraudulent and he said they are aware of that because there's been over 200 reported disputes for this same company and that they are now RED TAGGED, whatever that means.  Anyway, get on the phone with them and make sure that you give them the tracking number showing that it was "delivered" somewhere else.  I believe this company may be responsible for all the mysterious seeds that people were receiving in envelopes but they're using a incomplete or incorrect address with the sole purpose of getting a tracking number so they can show Paypal that the items were in fact delivered.   

Login to Me Too

boxclever
Contributor
Contributor
I posted on here a while back and PayPal have refunded me. The PayPal Disputes team have access to Royal Mail's Tracking Assistant and can check to see whether the tracking number relates to your actual address, or just to one in your postcode area (the basis of the scam). I had to appeal my denied claim, and have it escalated, for them to do this, but it is something they can, and will, do. NB. I had separately emailed Royal Mail customer service directly and now, 2 weeks later, have had an email reply confirming that the delivery address was not the same as my address. Had PayPal not refunded me already (through their own enquiries) then I assume this would have been sufficient for them to do so. So for those in the UK, contact PayPal and point out you are a victim of the Jinzhou Network scam, and ask them to use Royal Mail Tracking Assistant to determine whether the item was delivered to your actual address, since that is the basis of the scam.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.