I might be IP banned?

net173
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I create an account it gets an automatic limitation after I request a payment from my friend (to help test if my new account works). I want to know if I'm IP banned? If I click on solve disputes I just get the warning my account is locked and there's no option to solve it. Am I not allowed on paypal anymore? If I make an account and link my credit card to it will I still get locked or is it just an issue of an IP ban

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@net173 

If you have ever had a permanent ban message then that applies to you and not just to that account.

If paypal have said you are permanently limited then you can no longer use paypal unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

net173
Contributor
Contributor

The exact message I'm getting in the resolution center is this:
Your account access is limited

You can't use PayPal anymore.

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement  and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Is it not even possible to appeal it?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@net173 

Sadly not, that is a permanent ban message, paypal are no longer offering you their services.

You are not allowed to open another account unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Arshlol
Contributor
Contributor
I got this same message the day I created my account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.