I have been a PayPal customer for quite sometime but I do have some questions to ask

zmel
Contributor
Contributor

IHi:

While checking my email, I came across several entries called "Wallet".  I bypassed it because I did not know it was part of PayPal.  With all the scamming that now takes place, I am so leery in opening up email that I can't recognize.  I  just don't know what is safe anymore.  I am sure that others feel the same way about todays internet.  Yes, I have been scammed before and I did not realize that it was fake and lost $100.00.  So, now I know who controls Wallet.  I also did not realize that a payment that I thought was connected to my bank, was past due and the only way I found it, was going to my PayPal account.  No email was sent to me from PayPal and just what I did receive only was a few from Wallet which I did not recognize.  And yes, anyone can call themselves, wallet.   If I knew beforehand, this wouldn't have happened.  I came here because I find it much harder to get around my PayPal account and there are many changes that is shown over a period of time.  I  have tried to contact service but it is hard to do.  I have been transferred several times from one agent to another.  Usually, it is off shore.  Sometimes, I find it difficult to understand what they are talking about.,  When I am transferred, I also have to wait until somebody gets on the line.  That can take some time due to other people who is also waiting.  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.