I can't find a payment I made in the resolution center to open a dispute
Hello, I am trying to open a dispute for a purchase that I made online roughly 3.5 months ago and it wasn't received. I am checking in the resolution center, but I can find only my purchases for the last 90 days only. I know that I can open a dispute for up to 180 days from the purchase date but I am not able to find the payment.
So what should I do? how can I find an older transaction?
Disputes & Chargebacks
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Unfortunate Outcome: Case Settled in Favor of Scammer/Buyer - Seeking Support and Advice in Security and Fraud Archives
- New account permanently limited right after setting up in Security and Fraud Archives
- Your payment's waiting in Transactions Archives
- is there anyway to plead your case once it has been settled in favor of the seller in Security and Fraud Archives
- another user doing fraud in Security and Fraud Archives