How to Confirm a Valid purchase before paying.

Crystal_Cat
New Community Member

I have found a website that has instock the medication i need.  they have asked to pay through paypal and advised below.  Never had an order go through this way before. can anyone advise a way to check the validity?

Hi,

We have received your order and In order to proceed with the shipment of your order, To make the payment in given PayPal email address and make sure you have Chose Payment option Friends and Family.

PayPal Email ID:  a Gmail account

Payment Mode: Friends and Family

Buy Ozempic Online Australia | Where To Buy Ozempic In Australia

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Crystal_Cat

Thank you for joining the PayPal Community Forum and making your first post. I'm really glad that you exercised caution and came here first!

If a seller is asking you to send a payment as Friends and Family, they may be doing so to avoid fees, which is a violation of the PayPal User Agreement. They may also be asking you to do so to have you sacrifice your Purchase Protection, which would allow you to open a dispute if the item is Not As Described or Not Received.

To protect yourself, I recommend that you do not purchase from someone who would ask you to circumvent the protections of a Goods and Services payment. You can learn more at the links in this post.

I hope this is helpful! Good job being skeptical!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.