How can I report an account that took money from me
How can I report an account that took money from me and did not provide me with the required service?
When I enter the activities and choose the payment activity that was conducted with this person and click on the option (report a problem), Paypal gives me three rather stupid options ( I suspect my account is being used by someone else, I want to report a lost or stolen card, or I suspect the subscription or recurring payment was set up by someone else). These options have nothing to do with what I want to report
Disputes & Chargebacks
If those are the options given then it sounds as if you sent the funds using the friends/family option?
If so then you negated your buyer protection and can only open a dispute for the reasons you were given.
You basically would have sent a 'gift' of money to someone if you used that option.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How to recover account with no access to email or phone in Managing Account Archives
- Can't receive money (no receive button) on old account (Ukraine). in Wallet Archives
- Got someone sending me money asking for payment to recieve in Transactions Archives
- Can't transfer money from balance to bank account in Transactions Archives
- Cant make payment, "you cant send money at the moment" in Transactions Archives