Fraudulent payment (paypal transfer direct to bank)
Buyer for Pioneer XDJ-RX said, that she will send me paypal payment direct to bank. Here is 2nd letter I got, first had 3 buttons with I confirm, its not me and one more. After i pressed i confirm, buyer leave FB group and i get this email. The pending place 99% done... the bubble is movingto the left.
I wrote to buyers email, that email doesn't exist, when u hover over Contact Us it shows:
So, I'm sure its a scam, where can I report this thing?
This does not seem like a genuine purchase. On PayPal, a buyer does not have the option to send money straight to your bank. They can send payment to your PayPal account but only you can withdraw it to your bank account. If you have not sent the item then I would recommend to not send it. I always say to sellers, if in doubt don't ship out.
Please note: we cannot allow images on the community that contain any personal or sensitive information.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- PayPal seller's liability regarding fraudulent payment in Security and Fraud Archives
- I got charged for $15 for reversing the transaction after I received an unknown foreign payment in Security and Fraud Archives
- Get only 2% of refund in Security and Fraud Archives
- Paypal send refund to bank account which is closed, in Transactions Archives
- What's to do if Buyer filed a False case for an order He received, PayPal favors Buyer ? in Security and Fraud Archives