I've asked a supervisor to help me with a fraudulent charge from 8/10/22 for $949. My bank record shows this "ACH withdrawal Paypal Inst xfer TRAINEDANNA" The supervisor asked me for my bank account # and routing # and checked. Then they said they cannot go back further than 60 days and that I would have to check with my bank. My bank said they cannot help me and have to talk with Paypal. What do I do?
Fraud & Phishing
Welcome to the PayPal Community! I can understand how running into some unrecognized activity can be pretty concerning. Normally, we would recommend reporting any unauthorized activity through our Resolution Center if you can see it on your PayPal Activity. While there is no time limit on when you can report the activity through our Resolution Center, our protection normally only extends to transactions within 180 days. In this case, we would recommend reaching back out to your bank and see what options are available.
I hope they're able to get this taken care of for you. Best wishes!
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Dollar general won't allow me to add cash. Says fraud alert. My account shows absolutely nothing in Transactions Archives
- Fraud refund request. in Security and Fraud Archives
- July 2023 new scam, Dispute scam, did not close dispute/personal data leak: in Security and Fraud Archives
- Fraud case in Security and Fraud Archives
- declined payments-no issues with bank in Transactions Archives