Fake Company BEWARE Zarake Co.,Ltd.

Beatdebop
Contributor
Contributor

This is a fake company stealing through PayPal by faking sales on social media for products and then once they have access to charging they present multiple fake account for multiple fake sales and PayPal does nothing to stop them they have taken hundreds out of my account. I sent screenshots and done everything I can to stop them from being able to charge even cancelling my card and removing it from my PayPal but here they come again because PayPal is not doing a good job of stopping fraudulent charges immediately so they know they can run off with your money!!! Zarake Co.,Ltd. Is a fake scammer company

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

Shark707
New Community Member

What I find interesting is PayPal obviously is aware of this yet they continue (with COVID being the excuse) to not have LIVE people to talk to and use the protocol, ie; "Escalating a claim" nonsense to further allow these people to run this scam?! I recently have been notified that since i didn't "escalate my claim" of which right now i have (3) pending, that's it. This fraud is being allowed by PayPal KNOWING that it's a scam. I will be cancelling this paypal crap and doing things another way from here on. Like NOT MAIL ORDERING!! 

-Sick

Login to Me Too

montanaaaa280
Contributor
Contributor
You are correct. Emailed a million times. The tracking stops at an airport and China and has been stuck there for over 20 days. Lodged a claim with paypal and now waiting. Bank said I have to wait for paypal claim to complete before they can lodge anything. They keep changing their business name also. They were Zarake, then they were Folkswagen and now they are Thumb Up. I ordered off a Facebook sponsored post under the name Acelit which then changed to Acelite then something else. I’m ropable and will get my money back.
Login to Me Too

montanaaaa280
Contributor
Contributor
They have now changed their name again to Husdow co Ltd. that’s 4 changes of their name since May. Paypal must understand that this is unacceptable.
Login to Me Too

cameade
Contributor
Contributor

I also had this issue.  I ordered online with this company named Zarake Co LTD,  on March 29th.  I have NOT received anything.  In looking at my confirmation and emails from them they are using 3 different company names.

I escalated to Paypal on May 6th,  Zarake came back with a fake tracking number that shows a delivery to me, which of course I never received.  Paypal did nothing to resolve this issue and refused to refund my money.

What happened to believing the customer.  I have used Paypal for MANY transactions and this was my FIRST escalation.  Paypal refused to help me and now the CUSTOMER is out the money.  THis was only 36.00 however, it is money STOLEN from me by this FAKE company Zarake.

NEVER do any transactions with ZARAKE CO LTD

Login to Me Too

Chewy42
Me too. May 2020
Login to Me Too

JBrandyo
Contributor
Contributor
Well, it was a horrible experience with this company! To my surprise, the company exists. PAyPal MUST STOP allowing them to use their service. The company uses three different names. There is NO way to contact them. They provided a fake or very incomplete tracking number. The website they provided to track the package actually indicated there was no such package. Then the product arrives at my door 2 months later after I had given up. And it sucked! I threw it out. A waste of $64 for aN adjustable laptop tray. I’m so mad at myself for ordering this.
Login to Me Too

Cheeks56
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, they got me for $54.00. No product. "Delay in processing. Order cannot be tracked" Also uses the name HUDSOW Co. LTD. 

NEVER AGAIN - CHINA!

Login to Me Too

cameade
Contributor
Contributor
Why is it that paypal is allowing this to continue
Login to Me Too

coffink88

I am having the same issue as all of you! So far paypal has done nothing. Does anyone know of a service similar to paypal that I could switch too? 

Login to Me Too

GordonRussell
Contributor
Contributor

I was victimized too. Why does Paypal allow them to sell and take money on their site???

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.