Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

cjc3196
Contributor
Contributor

TOTAL SCUMMY RIPOFFS. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A DOOR WREATH AND A GOT A 6-INCH STUFFED PILLOW THAT'S NOT EVEN WORTH A DOLLAR AND I PAID $36 FOR THE WREATH.

Login to Me Too

Billywoo
Contributor
Contributor
Dont message paypal..call them and speak to the disputes team...have your evidence on file ready if they ask for it... the company is on fraud alert now so it will favour your claim.
Login to Me Too

MarieChoucalas
Contributor
Contributor
I had the exact product bought three Cost me $17.25 to return to possibly get a full refund. Then I thought why am I paying for return of a product I didn’t order. They should have sent a return label like legitimate companies would do
Login to Me Too

Mariche102
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here. I have ordered an animated skeleton (70cm) and they send a plastic figure (18 cm) which does not make sounds and does not move. They tried to give me a refund of 10%. After several mails now offering me 80% refund. But I do not agree. It is not what I ordered and have no use of a plastic thing. Also had to pay extra custom clearence costs. Total costs 53.05 euro. Very expensive rubbish as I may say. It is now under investigation. I hope for a positive result. But I am worried now, reading all these complaints. How can this company still sell stuff and still be allowed to use paypal? I was  under the impression that using Paypal is also a delivery guarantee. Hoping for the best.

Login to Me Too

Joyce769
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 of the revolving Christmas train music box (buy one get one free) I ordered in early October.  I have received a cheap plastic wreath and a picture of the said train.  What is going on and what can I do.  Help anyone.  So upsetting.  They advertised it as being from Thomas Kincaid who is reputable.  Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

They are a gang of crooks, I am currently in dispute with them (& PayPal) as they advertised a small METAL model 4 cylinder engine, what I got was a bag of broken bits of plastic that were posted in a plastic bag, of a small plastic engine that was worth probably about £5 if that.

VERY poor service , nothing like what was advertised and having complained to them, they offered me a refund of $6.00 which was pathetic for what was paid $49.99 and tried a number of poor pleas  that they couldn't afford to pay back more.  Absolute crooks.    

I complained to  PayPal for a refund as they are the bank that deals with them and complained that they are still allowing this company to trade using paypal and basically ripping people off. PayPal have so far been a waste of space and just want me to report it to the police, like they are going to be interested, its a get out for paypal, I wont be using them again for anything either if they don't do something better, its their responsibility to act too. 

So basically avoid Duo Tonnuang Electronic commerce Co Ltd at all costs. you WILL lose your money.

Login to Me Too

Kanadian45
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a couple of items from their FB ads. They used artists pictures stolen from Etsy. What they sent was cheap junk. Scammers. 

Login to Me Too

VeroNeko
Contributor
Contributor

In early October I purchased an animatronics witch and glowing cauldron, which had to be lifelike in size, needless to say, ridiculous stuff came to me. I contacted PayPal assistance, who in turn contacted the seller, who offered me a partial refund equal to 70% of the amount paid, I refused because it did not seem correct to me, provide a partial refund when they are real scammers, so I followed the advice from PayPal Customer Service, sent the stuff back to China, to the address that the PayPal Assistant gave me (5A07, Block A, Buhua City, No. 20, Buhua Road District, Sanhua Community, Jihua Street Shenzhen, Guanghua Province CN)

Although the package never arrived at its destination (surely and the address provided by the seller was incorrect), with a little patience (about 30 days in total), PayPal refunded me in full the amount spent, in addition to the return shipping costs (up to a maximum of € 30)

My advice is: Do not accept partial refunds, these scammers are counting on this to earning money, demand a full refund!

Login to Me Too

Tiffmartin
Contributor
Contributor

They are definitely scammers. I am working with PayPal through the resolution center. Duo Tongguang offered me a partial refund. I want a full refund. I hope PayPal backs me on this. I ordered two wreaths and should have got four. It turned out a got two stickers for $46 and some change.  What a scam!  They were dollar store window clings.   

Login to Me Too

LoyalRoyal13
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a “real” looking monkey. Was led to believe it was mechanical. Even paid extra for a large. After 2months received a small stuffed animal and no return options. SCAM!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.