Dispute claim

Nenengj
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I need a help regarding my issue here. So my friend dispute claim money to me which he made a mistake to do it, it took al my balance available from my account and i didnt do the transaction at all. And now it made my balance account negative because not enough to pay the dispute. And everytime i received money, its deducted to this negative like a loan/debts due to my balance is not enough. And it keeps take my money until the required amount paid to him. It's been almost a week and my money still negative and always deducted. Could anyone help me for this case? I never had this in mylife.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nenengj 

That’s what happens when you have a negative balance until it is paid up, back to zero. It’s not possible to top up your PayPal account in Indonesia to pay off the negative balance. You can ask your friend to close the dispute if it was a mistake then the money will be released back to your PayPal account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.