Danceage Network Limited is a Scam

ReginaCurson
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from this company that never was delivered to my mail box. This company provide a tracking number to Pay Pal saying that the product was delivered. I never received any email from this company providing me the tracking number. Pay Pal closed the case in favor of the company that provided a false information. I’m a long time Pay Pal customer and I have no reason for lie about this matter. Never buy anything from Danceage. They announce in Facebook, be careful with their fake adds.

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

jjmorrow
Contributor
Contributor

Bought a suncatcher for my wife not cheap aprox £20 a month ago , I forgot about it when I contacted them to ask for a tracking number was told to be patient , so gave them a week now opened a case with eBay , going to complain to Facebook that ran the advert .  

Login to Me Too

Rilla
This company sent my product almost 2 months after the order and when i received it. It was the wrong order and all they told me was. "Thats what you ordered!" Terrible customer service. Terrible service period. Dont not shop with them
Login to Me Too

CosmoNeesom
New Community Member

Hi,

I purchased a Samsung S21 Ultra phone cover from this company. When I received the phone cover the "so called" glass face was in fact plastic. On top of this, the plastic face/screen cover restricted the use of fingerprint verification, which is absolutely crucial security function for any smartphone these days. When I wrote to the company about this, they simply said there was nothing wrong with the phone and refused to issue a refund. I took my complaint to PayPal to resolve where I receive a response from Danceage agreeing to refund the price of the phone cover once they received it in perfect condition. They also said they would refund the purchase price as soon as possible, which after reading the MANY complaints on PayPal's community forum about this company, I now doubt very much that I will not receive any refund from them, as they will make up some story to say the phone cover was received in less than perfect condition. The cost for me to sent the cover back to them is almost the same cost as the case itself, so I will probably not send it back, but I will most definitely post on as many sites as possible to warn others that this company is a fraud, and to be very cautious when buying from them. Another lesson learned when buying from an online Chinese company, what they advertise is not what you will receive. 

Login to Me Too

MarionF50
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I took multiple photos of the product I was disputing, including the address given for return, the parcel, evidence of tracked postage etc etc. PayPal had me jumping through all sorts of hoops but I did eventually receive a full refund from PayPal as well as a refund for the return postage. It’s worth doing - it isn’t clear if the refund came from Danceage via PayPal or from PayPal itself but either way the more claims they get for refunds the more likely Danceage will lose access to PayPal. Btw, the return address with Danceage given in negotiations was in China. PayPal queried that as the address they had was in Hong Kong 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ All sorted in the end but it was exhausting! Cheers
Login to Me Too

MrsDGV
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a product, never got a confirmation email, I guess I'm out of $39.25.. not that much but still!! got scammed! 
I hate bad people.  Seems like China has a lot of them!! 

Do I have to worry about my PayPal being affected?  should I delete PayPal -- I sure hope not!! 

I'm so upset!  We're on a tight budget since getting let go due to the virus .. now this.  

I want to cuss! How can I protect myself from these people? 

Login to Me Too

MrsDGV
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone, 
I have to say that Danceage resolved the issue of no parcel, I finally got it about 5 months later, which is like wow! that was way too long.  
I don't know how to delete the message that they are a scam, maybe they are, maybe they are not, but they took my money and then I waited way too long. 
I complained to PayPal and they provided me a case number for Danceage, and I put in a proper complaint of no products.  Not too long after, another 3 weeks, the product showed up at my door. It finally got resolved many months later.

So, I have to say though the wait period was not acceptable, I FINALLY got my products.  

I cannot say I'd order from them again, but I'm glad I got my merchandise for the money I paid.  
Hope this helped you.  I am happy that I complained because I often just put it asside and take my loss, 
not this time. 
Have a great day and beware and investigate the companies. 

Login to Me Too

JuliaBoolia
Contributor
Contributor

I had an issue with this company too. The website was called "Fleetwind" - found via a facebook ad. I ordered my item in November 2020. Never received anything and went back and forth with the company for months. My item was marked "delivered" but no address indicated, only my zip code. I opened a dispute with USPS and got an official letter showing where my item was delivered. It was another address in my zip. Opened a Paypal dispute in March 2021. FINALLY got my refund this month (June 2021).

Just be sure to have the official document from USPS showing wrong address and any communication you've had with the company. I had a bunch of email screen shots. They provided new tracking info, but it only showed "label created" and never actually shipped. 

Login to Me Too

MarionF50
Contributor
Contributor

There are so many adverse reports for this company that I’m surprised PayPal still approves payments to them. I got a full refund in the end, and refund of my return postage costs as well, so I’m satisfied with that but oh dear! I had to jump through all the hoops. Fortunately I had screen shots and other photos of the product and my conversation with them. 

Login to Me Too

emcheng10
Contributor
Contributor

Absolutely a scam. Paypal closed my dispute because this scammer company provided them with tracking information for a Plainfield, NJ. I live in Plainfield, IL. The zip codes are completely different. Does Paypal even look at this stuff? I'm appealing and I'm asking Paypal to please, please, please stop allowing payments to this company. Clearly others are having issues. 

Login to Me Too

JMartini1
Contributor
Contributor
I just had my case closed in favor of this company! I don't understand how PayPal can keep siding with them!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.