DISO TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

JOchwo
New Community Member

First of all, I am so glad to have found this community!! I have suffered from being disappointed by the above merchant plus her accomplice, PayPal!

I ordered a very beautiful hoodie (I now doubt it would have looked the same in hand) online from a company called IDUN (that is what they describe themselves to be- according to PayPal, they are DISO TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED)- Technology company that sells clothes? hahaha!!

Anyway, I went ahead and ordered the hoodie for $49.99 on January 9th. The order instructions indicated that  I would get the product within 7-14 days. Guys, it has been over a month, I have not seen that item. I wanted to cancel the order, so I contacted the merchant asking for a refund through a provided email. I got a response that they shipped the hoodie, that was over two weeks ago. But the item isnt here (INFACT, I DONT WANT IT ANYMORE, I JUST WANT MY REFUND). I contacted them a couple more times without a reply!

I then decided to file for a resolution through PayPal, unfortunately, PayPal today responded telling me that the seller gave them information that the hoodie was delivered. When I click on the tracking number, they dont show where the hoodie was delivered to and when? In fact, I have cameras around my house and there is no evidence of any Courier company coming to my house of recent to deliver a package. This so called company is LYING, and unfortunately, I feel like the PayPal that is to protect me the consumer has bought into the lie, and is now an accomplice! 

I wonder why a seemingly reputable company like PayPal would work with not so straight forward, shady companies? I am extremely disappointed!!

My resolution is that, if I dont have my money refunded, I will close my account and never use PayPal again! Fortunately, there are many other similar options to the services that you provide. I just can not deal with a company that does not deal with the right people/company, one that does not protect the consumer!!

<Edited>

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

Temp20201204j
New Community Member

I ordered an item from them December 1, 2019 and have still not received it.  I used PayPal Resolution to chase it down.  The company offered to reimburse me, which I accepted but did not receive, and because the time limit for PayPal resolution of 15 days has expired they won't help me anymore.  So now I am out $62.05 USD thanks to Diso Technology Co., Limited and their partner is scam and crime PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Temp20201204k
New Community Member

I was also fooled.
is ordered through a company "Meladen (TM) PREMIUM"; PAYMENT PROCESSING IS DONE WITH "DISO TECHNOLOGY".
I ordered the goods on 01.03.2020 but still haven't received them.
A tracking number was sent to me. But according to "HERMES" this is only an electronic announcement (since 2 weeks ????).
I will wait until April 1st 2020 as PayPal wishes. If I do not get my money back then I will delete all paypal accounts.
I actually only registered with paypal because I think I have buyer protection. If this is not the case, then I do not need PayPal!

Login to Me Too

karlgilbert
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, me too. I ordered three items. They took payment, no delivery, no communication. Shambles.
I've raised it with PayPal, and waiting to hear back.

Login to Me Too

KSUT
Contributor
Contributor

Sadly, I have not received my order. Even sadder I ordered these items after Paypal had several complaints by other customers not receiving their orders from DISO I wish Paypal would protect their customers by not allowing payments to this company or at the very least adding a "buyer beware" notice to alert buyers. 

Login to Me Too

Rollwithus612
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered May 11. Never received any email or even a tracking number. The payment says it’s still pending and it never got taken from my checking and I cant even track down the web site to find where I ordered it from. I emailed the email listed on my paypal invoice, it was some weird email with just a bunch of numbers!!! Has anyone been able to track down the web site this came from??? Or have a “customer service” email???
Login to Me Too

uupp8
Contributor
Contributor

i having same thing and just got a text from a mobile number saying my delivery wasnt delivered because i was home but i was and the link to reschedule was a link to a completely wrong thing it was for a survey

Login to Me Too

Deewal
Contributor
Contributor
I have heard from them once saying they'll give me 40% back ive declined and emailed them twice for address to return to get full refund im hoping they wont respond so Paypal can step in
Login to Me Too

uupp8
Contributor
Contributor

Just found my tracking info for my order from this company under so weird company called 

DEEP-CROW

Login to Me Too

KSUT
Contributor
Contributor

Shame on Paypal. They have plenty of complaints about this scamming company they should not be letting us pay them via Paypal. I ordered $150.00 worth of clothing at the first of April.  I have now received a few of the items and they look like a 10-year-old made them. And the fabric is $hi#. Total frauds of the items found on the Secomfy website. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.