Anyone have issues with this site TEAMFANSHOP.COM

YaBoiB272
New Community Member

Anyone else order something on Fanatics and get this on their order email?

This link shows an error when clicking on it. It may be because I am work.

<removed>

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

Jackiereyes5

I order a coffee thermos more than a week ago and not even a note or email nothing at all I wrote to their email and no answer I will wait until tomorrow and I will dispute it. I sent 3 emails today also

Login to Me Too

Llynnb420
I have order almost $70 worth of shirts. Still have not received them. And it will not let me track my order.
Login to Me Too

Lippythelion69-
Contributor
Contributor

It’s called https://www.forfanstores.com/ Or printtee.net I have email proof it’s the same store Email confirmation from Jamie in support <removed>

Login to Me Too

Lippythelion69-
Contributor
Contributor
It’s called For Fan store https://www.forfanstores.com/ Also goes by printtee.net I have an email that Jamie from support that confirmed that this is the same company
Login to Me Too

Lippythelion69-
Contributor
Contributor
It’s called for fan store I’m trying to get my money back from PayPa[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]
Login to Me Too

Lippythelion69-
Contributor
Contributor

It’s call for fan store I’m try I got to get money back from PayPal I have proof this is the same shop Email confirmation from Jamie in supply <removed>

Login to Me Too

Jackiereyes5

I sent them several e mails and 1/7/2021 they didn’t sent me an email acknowledging the purchase not even that

Login to Me Too

RedCajun50
New Community Member

I ordered an LSU ceramic pumpkin and it arrived in pieces! How do I get a replacement?

Login to Me Too

Lippythelion69-
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I finally received it. It’s all decals iron on
Login to Me Too

Lippythelion69-
Contributor
Contributor
Your not!! You will have to return broken item.. to China Not worth it. Read their return policy!! PayPal don’t seem to care either!! Goodluck
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.