paypal send ipn messages to wrong url

moszk
New Community Member

Hi all! please i need some help!

paypal warned us about ipn messages not works, we changed in the account the ipn url to the new, correct url, but paypal use the old worng url, i tryed disable ipn messages and re enable with the new url... not worked.. we cant reach any support from paypal, i need open new paypal account all time when i want change some settings?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Justin
Hello,

If the IPN's you're referring to are for subscriptions / recurring payments, you can't change the IPN URL. The active IPN URL registered on the account at the time when the subscription / recurring payment is created will be used and even if you change the URL at a later date within your account profile, the original URL will continue to be used.

The only solutions are to either maintain the original URL until the subscriptions / recurring payments are completed or expire or cancel them and the re-create them, which will use the new / updated IPN URL which you specified within your account.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.